Wednesday, January 27, 2010

State of the Union?

I didn't really feel like I needed to watch the State of the Union address tonight because I can pretty much tell you the state it's already in. Words like "sadly optimistic" and "really this is a recovery" come to my state of mind. Actually, I tuned in to see what a slightly delusion and self-indulgent person might say (sorry...watched American Idol and sometimes Simon's critiques ring so true). What I would like to say here, I shouldn't because I am not a terrorist, which means I wouldn't enjoy the no torture-let's be kind to the enemy rule; plus they are probably "wire-tapping" this, since we don't want to impose or invade the terrorist communications (it would be rude), we'll do it to the real enemy...Conservatives. But, I digress. All I can say is the best thing I heard all night was the response from the Virginia Governor...can he just be our President now?

No comments:

Post a Comment