Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello!

Well this is my first venture in the blogging world. I guess you could say I am a virgin blogger, so please be kind and understanding of my naivete. Hopefully, I will have weekly updates, witty comments and great links, but let's be realistic: I might post when I feel like it (monthly); be witty when it's easy to spell and not past 10 pm; and what great links (my son's favorite Bakugan website). Yet I am optimistic because it is still January, and it's not too late to make goals that are complete unattainable and only slightly realistic, but hey, this might be the one resolution that makes it an entire year. However, I should warn you the only resolution I know that lasted all year was my husband's goal NOT to exercise, so why set a goal that isn't attainable? Duh!

1 comment: